3.04.2012

Songs From Alice, Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass, Charles Folkard, Part 1

Songs From Alice was a recent find at a local library book sale. I just love coming across books like this and am adding it to my collection of Alice in Wonderland books. The illustrations by Charles Folkard are fabulous. I am showing some of the illustrations in this post and will try to post the rest tomorrow.


I just returned from my trip to Scottsdale, Arizona. The weather was beautiful,
stayed around 70 during the day. Unfortunately we had to come back to rather chilly temperatures and snow.







Songs From Alice
Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass
Words by Lewis Carroll
Set to music by Don Harper
Illustrations by Charles Folkard
Adams and Charles Black, 1978

No comments:

Post a Comment